[openssl-project] Release Criteria Update

Tim Hudson tjh at cryptsoft.com
Thu Sep 6 22:28:59 UTC 2018

We need to get this release out and available - there are a lot of people
waiting on the "production"release - and who won't go forward on a beta
(simple fact of life there).

I don't see the outstanding items as release blockers - and they will be
wrapped up in time.

Having the release date as a drive I think helps for a lot of focus - and
more stuff has gone into 1.1.1 that we originally anticipated because we
held it open waiting on TLSv1.3 finalisation.

So a +1 for keeping to the release date.

Tim.