[openssl-project] OpenSSL 3.0 and FIPS Update

Zeke Evans Zeke.Evans at microfocus.com
Thu Feb 14 16:26:50 UTC 2019

Can you give any guidance on which platforms will be validated with the OpenSSL FIPS 3.0 module?  My recollection is that it will only be a handful of platforms.  It would be helpful to have an idea which platforms will and will not be included.  Any additional information about how other platforms can be validated would also be helpful.

Thanks,
Zeke Evans
Senior Software Engineer, Micro Focus