punycode licensing

Dmitry Belyavsky beldmit at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 14:37:40 UTC 2019

Dear Tim,

Formally I am a contributor with a signed CLA.
I took a code definitely permitting any usage without any feedback,
slightly modified it (at least by openssl-format-source and splitting
between header and source), and submitted it as my feedback to OpenSSL.

I still think that it will be a good idea if Adam signs the CLA, but if he
declines, we still have a correct interpretation.

--
SY, Dmitry Belyavsky