AW: No two reviewers from same company

Dr. Matthias St. Pierre Matthias.St.Pierre at ncp-e.com
Thu May 23 19:42:55 UTC 2019

> No such decision has been made as far as I know although it has been discussed
> at various times.
>
> > Should this policy be extended to OpenSSL’s fellows?
>
> IMO, no.

I agree with Matt: While this policy makes sense for employers of third party companies,
because these companies might have conflicting interests in theory, It's a different case
for OpenSSL fellows. In my opinion, such a rule would only block Matt's and Richard's
daily work unnecessarily. Also, I see no danger of misuse, because the OMC members
still have the possibility to block a merge with their veto.

Matthias