FW: Interview participation request

Salz, Rich rsalz at akamai.com
Mon Oct 21 19:00:30 UTC 2019

Folks,

I did a Skype call with James.  You might want to let him talk to you so that it’s more than just my view :)

It was fun.  He’s done a lot of number-crunching of OpenSSL through the years, including things like complexity (depth of nesting) and such.

Maybe you can do a group-chat during your F2F?  At any rate I encourage you to talk with him.