AW: Confirmed bug labels

Matt Caswell matt at openssl.org
Tue Oct 29 12:14:32 UTC 2019

On 29/10/2019 11:34, Dr. Matthias St. Pierre wrote:
> A similar problem applies to 'issue: feature request'.  Just having a 'confirmed' label for bugs
> wouldn't help in that case.
>
> So what do you think about adding a new 'triaged: *' family of labels, in addition to 'issue: *'?
>
> 	'triaged: bug'
> 	'triaged: feature'
> 	etc.

Do we just need "triaged: bug" and "triaged: feature"? Or should we also
have "triaged: documentation" and "triaged: question" (so that there is
one for every corresponding "issue" label)?

Bugs, features and documentation issues are resolved by
fixing/implementing them, or marking them with a resolved label. Should
we also have a "resolved: answered" label where we believe we have
answered a question? Possibly also one where there has been no answer,
but we're closing it because the question is stale?

I updated the "closed: *" labels to say "resolved: *" instead.

Matt