matt at openssl.org
Mon Sep 9 15:31:05 UTC 2019
Richard has just frozen the repo in advance of the releases tomorrow.
There are still some PRs outstanding that we are expecting to be included and I
will push as they become available:
Fix a padding oracle in PKCS7_dataDecode and CMS_decrypt_set1_pkey
Awaiting an update from Bernd
drbg: ensure fork-safety [1.1.1]
Approved, but awaiting input from Kurt
[1.0.2-bp][ec] match built-in curves on EC_GROUP_new_from_ecparameters
Not sure if Nicola wanted to do a final update, but otherwise its approved and
ready to go.
There will also be some CHANGES/NEWS type updates required
More information about the openssl-project