Github PR label automation

Mark J Cox mark at awe.com
Sun Feb 9 10:22:48 UTC 2020

Okay, I'll leave things as they are with those issues and just add the
addition of notification on urgent labels.

As to the earlier question form the thread as why this isn't a github
automation: the actual reason I was writing the script was to get some
on-demand statistics for my own interest and it just turned out this
was something that bugged me that I could use the same framework for
(I did a trivial review and thought how annoying it would be to have
to manually set a reminder myself to do a future action).  I was a
pretty trivial (few hours) script, so I have no concern if it is done
differently or not used in the future should a better way present
itself.

Mark