Deprecations

Dr Paul Dale paul.dale at oracle.com
Sat Feb 22 05:31:31 UTC 2020

The added complexity was of some concern to me when doing the deprecations.

I suspect we’ll also encounter difficulties getting 100% equivalent behaviour via PKEY.  There are some pretty arcane options in some of these.

Pauli
--
Dr Paul Dale | Distinguished Architect | Cryptographic Foundations
Phone +61 7 3031 7217