OpenSSL Logo (was: New GitHub Project Landing Page)

Mark J Cox mark at openssl.org
Thu Feb 27 10:16:10 UTC 2020

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 9:31 AM Matthias St. Pierre
<Matthias.St.Pierre at ncp-e.com> wrote:
> Because after all, the shape of the logo is an
> essential part of the OpenSSL 'trade mark'.

Although the current website logo as of January 2020 was used as the
specimen to show our use of the trademark at renewal time, our
official trademark registration is a standard character mark:  i.e.
"The mark consists of standard characters without claim to any
particular font style, size, or color.".

Regards, Mark