OpenSSL Logo

Matthias St. Pierre Matthias.St.Pierre at ncp-e.com
Thu Feb 27 10:28:38 UTC 2020

Thank you for the clarification, Mark.

So this means we have some artistic freedom in choosing the logo?

Personally, I'm not sure whether we really should aim at restoring
the historic logo. IMHO this ornate font with 3D appearance reminds
me of the nineties and has slightly gone out of style. Just take a look
how the Google logo changed over time [1], for example.

I think it's time for a more modern layout. Let's have a competition.

Matthias

[1] https://germany.googleblog.com/2015/09/google-update.html