OTC up and running

Matt Caswell matt at openssl.org
Fri Jan 3 15:20:36 UTC 2020

The OpenSSL Technical Commmittee is now up and running.

The required bylaws changes have been approved and you can read the
updated bylaws here:

https://www.openssl.org/policies/omc-bylaws.html

We've also updated various other policies to take account of these
changes. The change that will most obviously be noticed is that github
PRs now require an OTC sign off instead of an OMC sign off.

I've just pushed a new page to the website listing the OTC members:

https://www.openssl.org/community/otc.html

As well as familiar OMC names I'd like to welcome on to the OTC Tomas
Mraz (@t8m), Matthias St. Pierre (@mspncp) and Nicola Tuveri (@romen).
Congratulations to all of them!

Finally we also have a new committer! Or is that an old committer?
Anyway Mark Cox (one of the founder members of OpenSSL and an OMC
member) now has committer status (and is also on the OTC).