Legacy provider

Dr Paul Dale paul.dale at oracle.com
Wed Jan 15 20:57:49 UTC 2020

I’m not sure what more I can write.

I proposed the vote text around the time I sent the notification here: no comments.
I created the vote, early in the voting period, the clarification was sought and made.
All OMC members registered their vote and the vote closed early.

The criteria for being valid as per the bylaws <https://www.openssl.org/policies/omc-bylaws.html> was met.  As votes go, this one was quick taking two days of the two weeks.

Abstentions are frequent in votes for a number of reasons.
The reasons each person uses are not revealed and not asked for.

Pauli
--
Dr Paul Dale | Distinguished Architect | Cryptographic Foundations
Phone +61 7 3031 7217