More GitHub labels

Dr. Matthias St. Pierre Matthias.St.Pierre at ncp-e.com
Thu Sep 10 06:20:07 UTC 2020

> ... I think we should change that. This does not mean that a reviewer who made a change request
> two months ago and lost interest is forced to re-review, only that such stale reviews must be dismissed
> explicitly, if the reviewer does not respond to a re-review request within a certain time period.

I would refine this procedure as follows: the team member who intends to do the merge (the "merger"),
needs to issue re-review requests for all unresolved change requests (there is a spinning button next the
name of the reviewer to do this). The person who receives the re-review request can either dismiss its
review or indicate that it intends to review within x hours. Otherwise, the merger can dismiss the stale review.

Matthias