New GitHub label for release blockers

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Mon Sep 14 17:32:29 UTC 2020

On Sun, 13 Sep 2020 22:41:23 +0200,
Dr. Matthias St. Pierre wrote:

> Conversely, there were also pull requests associated with the '3.0.0' or '3.0.0 beta1' milestone,
> without  being associated to the  '3.0 New Core + FIPS' project. This has been fixed now.

I fail to see why the milestones '3.0.0' / '3.0.0 beta1' must be 1:1
with the '3.0 New Core + FIPS' project.  If we make them the same,
what's the reason to have both?

I just looked in the project, and these are issues and PRs the
presence of which I think is questionable:

#10612
#12860
#11311

Maybe there's a misunderstand of what "3.0 New Core" means.  Please
note the lack of comma.  But if that doesn't help, how about the
project description?

I've seen a bit too much of wanting to pile *everything* into that
project.  That was never the intention.

Richard Levitte         levitte at openssl.org