New GitHub label for release blockers

David von Oheimb nl0 at von-Oheimb.de
Mon Sep 14 18:23:54 UTC 2020

Concerning PR #4930:

Originally that PR was about extending support for PKCS#12 input in
apps, which meanwhile has been superseded mostly by OSSL_STORE.
I meanwhile carved out the most interesting remaining pieces of the PR
and contributed them separately.
I've just rebased and cleaned up the various remaining commits.

What is still left are fixes for several corner cases in PKCS#12 input
and its error handling.
There are also some rather unrelated fixes to several apps and their
documentation, which I could separate if requested.
I don't think any of this is critical before the beta release; in
particular there are no feature or API changes any more.

    David