New GitHub label for release blockers

Dr. Matthias St. Pierre Matthias.St.Pierre at ncp-e.com
Tue Sep 15 07:46:53 UTC 2020

> I fail to see why the milestones '3.0.0' / '3.0.0 beta1' must be 1:1
> with the '3.0 New Core + FIPS' project.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, Richard. I did not intend to mess around with your project organization.
Since it was the only active GitHub project, I misinterpreted it as the "3.0.0" project and did not read
the fine print.

All I intended to do is to obtain an accurate overwiew of what remains to be done.
Because listing them on the otc mailing list is not very maintainable, and the
google spreadsheet is not viewable by the public.

> If we make them the same, what's the reason to have both?

I completely agree. According to my understanding,  it would have made more sense if we had created
an "OpenSSL 3.0" project for managing all what needs to go into this major release and three milestones
'3.0.0 alpha',  '3.0.0 beta', '3.0.0' associated with the major events.

Regards,
Matthias