[openssl-users] OpenSSL with 64bit Instruction-Set and libraries for Windows? (solved)

Christian Weber weber at infotech.de
Fri Dec 5 15:16:58 EST 2014

Thanks for the response,

meanwhile i have managed to generate 'pure' 64-bit openssl versions. In
my case the configuration of the ide (VC2013) was simply wrong.
I'm using the ide for viewing the code and for debugging purposes. When
building the toolkit, the ide was used, too (makefile project).

After switching to the proper platform (destination and sdk) and
integrating the do_win64 script, the toolkit built flawlwssly.
The dependencies are correct now whilst the referenced windows api dlls
are still in the same place, e.g. \windows\system32\kernel32.dll.
Semmingly the dlls do contain the code for multiple platforms like fat
libraries under osx.

Thank you
--
Christian Weber