[openssl-users] OpenSSL performance issue

Dave Thompson dthompson at prinpay.com
Fri Dec 19 10:50:25 UTC 2014

I think this is new in trunk; in all released versions of OpenSSL server
it won't use DHE/A and or ECDHE/A if parameters have not been set.

And the case here is OpenSSL client to Java proxy acting as server.
JSSE server uses hardcoded parameters, from some standard --
I vaguely recall it being Oakley but don't remember details.