[openssl-users] looking for source code of check_availability

Igenyar Saharam igenyar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 00:21:10 UTC 2015

Hello,

There are two questions.

I am studying the book of Network Security with OpenSSL. In the source code
listed, it refers to one function called "check_availability" but I cannot
find the source of it. If you happen to have it, could you please let me
know? Thank you for the help.

While I am trying to implement "check_availability" myself, I use
"select()" but sometimes it returns errno of EINTR. In such case, what
shall I do? I don't know how to handle it properly. Is it risky to keep
trying? Thanks again.

Regards,

Igenyar