[openssl-users] Fwd to openssl-users Re: [openssl-dev] Why the issuer cannot be found?

Erwann Abalea erwann.abalea at opentrust.com
Fri Apr 3 08:56:54 UTC 2015

(Forwarded to openssl-users)

The subjectName of file4.pem matches the issuerName of file3.pem, the
signature block in file3.pem, when verified with the public key of
file4.pem, gives a correct signature for the tbsCertificate of file3.pem.
But Openssl also (incorrectly, IMO) checks that file4.pem.SKI matches
file3.pem.AKI, and refuses to go further (here, AKI doesn't match SKI).

--
Erwann ABALEA