[openssl-users] Segfault in libcrypto.so

Kyle Hamilton aerowolf at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 21:13:43 UTC 2015

I think you would probably do better to contact support for wanguard
than for openssl.  Possible issues could involve ABI incompatibility or
library selection incompatibility; since there's no way for us to know
how wanguard is structured (we can't track every product that uses
openssl), they're more familiar with its error modes and how to work
through them.

-Kyle H