[openssl-users] Segfault in libcrypto.so

Alex william alex.william21 at outlook.com
Mon Dec 21 05:28:02 UTC 2015

Hello Kyle,

Thanks for your reply. Well will let them check it out.

Regards,
Kaviraj

De :  openssl-users <openssl-users-bounces at openssl.org> on behalf of Kyle
Hamilton <aerowolf at gmail.com>
Répondre à :  <openssl-users at openssl.org>
Date :  Saturday, 19 December 2015 at 01:13
À :  <openssl-users at openssl.org>
Objet :  Re: [openssl-users] Segfault in libcrypto.so

 I think you would probably do better to contact support for wanguard than
for openssl.  Possible issues could involve ABI incompatibility or library
selection incompatibility; since there's no way for us to know how wanguard
is structured (we can't track every product that uses openssl), they're more
familiar with its error modes and how to work through them.

 -Kyle H