[openssl-users] [openssl-dev] The evolution of the 'master' branch

Giuseppe D'Angelo giuseppe.dangelo at kdab.com
Sat Feb 7 16:15:05 UTC 2015

Il 07/02/2015 15:41, Richard Moore ha scritto:
> I've documented what got broken in Qt by the changes so far. I've listed
> the functions I think we can use instead where they exist, and those
> where there does not appear to be a replacement.

The other question would be: assuming there's no replacement for some
direct field access, are people willing to add the needed functions not
only into 1.1 but also into 1.0.x, in order to avoid code duplication
for end users?

Thanks,
--
Giuseppe D'Angelo | giuseppe.dangelo at kdab.com | Software Engineer