[openssl-users] i2d and d2i fucntions

Rajeswari K raji.kotamraju at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 08:05:23 UTC 2015

Hello Dave,

Our current signature and verification logics are working just fine with
TLS1.0 and TLS1.1 for ECDHE_ECDSA cipher suite.

But, when tested the same cipher suite with TLS1.2, SSL handshake always
failing with "bad signature".

Do we need to take care of anything specific for TLS1.2 handshake?

Thanks,
Rajeswari.