[openssl-users] Blank pages in FIPS 2.0 user guide

John Foley foleyj at cisco.com
Fri Feb 20 18:07:52 UTC 2015

Are the current iOS build instructions documented anywhere else?  We
haven't built for iOS in several years, at which time xCode was still
using gcc.  It appears xCode now uses clang and the signature embedding
no longer works.  Looking at the following commit...

https://github.com/openssl/openssl/commit/7447e65fccc95fa2ee97b40e43dc46f97e7b958b

It appears OpenSSL may support the newer clang tool chain.  But the old
build steps we use to follow no longer embed the signature properly.
Can anyone comment if the following steps are current:

https://github.com/GotoHack/iOS-openSSL-FIPS