[openssl-users] OpenSSL coding style published

Salz, Rich rsalz at akamai.com
Tue Jan 13 19:50:25 UTC 2015

The OpenSSL coding style document is now available on our web site:

        https://www.openssl.org/about/codingstyle.txt

It is derived from the Linux Kernel coding style, and we are grateful to them for providing such an excellent document that we could use as our base. Because it is derived from the GPL'd kernel style, the OpenSSL coding style will not be part of the distribution.

As Matt mentioned in earlier mail, we will be reformatting all release branches.  See his message[1] for sample output and pointers to the script.  The target date for doing this is "very soon." :)

                /r$
[1] https://mta.openssl.org/pipermail/openssl-dev/2015-January/000299.html

--
Principal Security Engineer, Akamai Technologies
IM: rsalz at jabber.me<mailto:rsalz at jabber.me> Twitter: RichSalz