[openssl-users] Call for FIPS 140-2 stakeholders

Tom Francis thomas.francis.jr at pobox.com
Fri Jun 26 14:14:48 UTC 2015

I'm not currently interested in the given platforms, and while I really hope to never be interested again, I can't rule it out. It'd be nice to be able to follow the discussions, without necessarily contributing. But I also understand I if those involved don't want to include those in my position, since I can just read your updates, and accept them without knowing all the reasons behind it. :) I'm ok either way.

TOM

--
Preserve wildlife -- pickle a squirrel!