[openssl-users] Key Deriviation Function Tests for TLS

Salz, Rich rsalz at akamai.com
Wed Sep 30 16:57:54 UTC 2015

> Speaking just for myself, and not my fellow team mates, I see no upside and
> a lot of downsides to our hosting of "does not work" code contributions.
> Especially for FIPS specific code. The originators of that code are free to give
> it to anyone else at any time; they don't need us to do so.

Totally agree.  Creating a downstream repo on GitHub (er, I mean a fork) is incredibly trivial to handle.  Even I can do it :)
And folks on the dev team will appreciate that, having suffered through all my naivete and errors.
--
Senior Architect, Akamai Technologies
IM: richsalz at jabber.at Twitter: RichSalz