[openssl-users] Spam

Oliver Niebuhr googleersatz at oliverniebuhr.de
Tue Apr 19 23:40:00 UTC 2016

Am 20.04.2016 um 01:05 schrieb Scott Neugroschl:
> Can the spam filters on the listserv be updated?   Got two today in
> Spanish and Portuguese for monetary scams.  Anyone else getting these?
>

> ---
>
> Scott Neugroschl | XYPRO Technology Corporation
>
> 4100 Guardian Street | Suite 100 |Simi Valley, CA 93063 | Phone 805
> 583-2874|Fax 805 583-0124 |

Morning.

Yeah I got those too. I think like everyone else who subscribed to that
List and has no specific Filters set up :)

I am an Admin for some Mailman Lists myself - there is no way to block
everything with 100 Percent efficency - except if you disallow
non-members to send Message to $List.

It always depends on the local Mailing List Policy.

Greetings
Oliver