[openssl-users] How to make EVP functions returns false

Sugumar sugu.ece28 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 08:32:22 UTC 2016

Hi,
I am using EVP encryption and decryption and rsa key generation api from
openssl for my project.
I need to write unit tests for my code including failure conditions also.
Could you please help me to make below functions returns false without
getting valgrind error.
1. EVP_EncryptInit_ex() & EVP_DecryptInit_ex()
2. EVP_EncryptUpdate() & EVP_DecryptUpdate()
3. EVP_EncryptFinal_ex() & EVP_DecryptFinal_ex()
4. SHA256_Init()
5. SHA256_Update()
6. SHA256_Final()
7. RSA_generate_key_ex()
8. PEM_write_RSAPrivateKey() & PEM_read_RSAPrivateKey
9. PEM_write_RSA_PUBKEY()
10. PEM_read_bio_RSA_PUBKEY() & PEM_read_bio_RSAPrivateKey