[openssl-users] OPENSSL provided by Cavium

Salz, Rich rsalz at akamai.com
Tue Aug 9 12:09:15 UTC 2016

Ask Cavium.

--
Senior Architect, Akamai Technologies
IM: richsalz at jabber.at Twitter: RichSalz

From: neutrino network [mailto:neutrino.network1 at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2016 11:57 PM
To: openssl-users at openssl.org; openssl-dev at openssl.org
Subject: [openssl-users] OPENSSL provided by Cavium

Hi,

Cavium provides a configured OPENSSL for better performance on their
hardware. It usage must lowers the CPU utilization by crypto operations
offloading. I wanted to ask whether we can install Cavium OPENSSL Toolkit on
Linux OS (on Cavium hardware), just as we install a standard OPENSSL? OR the
only way to use this Cavium OPENSSL is by making simple executive
application/user space and use the provided OPENSSL as an API.

Please guide and share any details (readme, tutorial, link etc) regarding
Cavium OPENSSL.

Regards