[openssl-users] OpenSSL FOM 2.0.12 - Windows Compliance

Imran Ali Imran.Ali at enghouse.com
Tue Aug 23 07:18:23 UTC 2016

Thanks Steve,

I cannot find any certificate that can use 2.0.12 under Windows Operating System which suggests to me that we will have to revert back to 2.0.10 which is listed under #1747 and use G.5 (user affirmation) to leverage new platforms.

Is there no plans to include Windows platforms for 2.0.12 and newer version?

Regards,
Imran