[openssl-users] Building OpenSSL 1.0.1t without tls1.1 support?

Short, Todd tshort at akamai.com
Thu Aug 25 12:21:15 UTC 2016

1.0.1 is old, and not really supported, except some security fixes.
1.0.x does not provide the ability to compile out TLSv1.0 from 1.1 from 1.2.
The upcoming 1.1.x does.

If you disable tls1, then you’ve also disabled all later versions, so enable tlsv1 at config time and use the SSL options to enable/disable the protocols at run time.

--
-Todd Short
// tshort at akamai.com<mailto:tshort at akamai.com>