[openssl-users] It reported verify error:num=20:unable to get local issuer certificate in my embedded linux device, when I used the openssl command

杨俊 yangjun9772 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 07:30:26 UTC 2016

Hi openssl-er,

I'm newbie in the openssl.
Recently, I ported the openssl to my embedded linux device and ran the
openssl command.
But there was an error occured.
I had done google search a lot, but I didn't find the answer.
My issue is strange, my test steps like below:
1. copy the openssl, libs, cacert.pem to the embedded linux platform.

2. run the command:
/tmp #:./openssl s_client -connect curl.haxx.se:443 -CAfile /tmp/cacert.pem

3. the error log is