[openssl-users] downgrade openssl

Viktor Dukhovni openssl-users at dukhovni.org
Wed Dec 28 06:58:59 UTC 2016

> On Dec 28, 2016, at 1:27 AM, Fateme Hajikarami <fateme.hajikarami at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I need some help about downgrading my openssl, I know it is not usual to use old version, but I want to use SCAPI library (a cryptographic library) and they use 1.0 version.
> I have openssl v1.1.1 on my ubuntu.

There is no OpenSSL v1.1.1, the latest version is 1.1.0 and
even that is not yet the default version of OpenSSL on most
O/S distributions.  You probably have 1.0.1, which is which
is a 1.0 version and is binary-compatible with 1.0.0.

Please DO NOT write to the OpenSSL team members directly,
instead post questions on the openssl-users list.

--
	Viktor.