[openssl-users] Configure and config in openssl source folder

cloud force cloud.force858 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 20:47:11 UTC 2016

Thanks Kyle.

Yes, for building FIPS canister I did exactly the same thing as it
mentioned in the security policy doc.

My questions above were mainly regarding building the OpenSSL library
itself with the fipscanister.o modules.

In the doc it said we should just do "*config fips*", and since the Ubuntu
OpenSSL packaging script does not run *config* script and it run *Configure*
script instead, I was wondering should I still run "./config tips" before
run the Configure script, or should I just run "Configure fips" instead?

Thanks,
Rich