[openssl-users] Configure and config in openssl source folder

Kyle Hamilton aerowolf at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 20:57:48 UTC 2016

./config autodetects the platform and such, passing various parameters
to Configure. So, after you've built the canister, you can do as you want.

So, to do this, figure out from ./config what parameters it passes to
Configure in the presence of the 'fips' argument, then modify the
command line the packaging script invokes accordingly.

-Kyle H