[openssl-users] Warning OPENSSL_1.0.0 not found (custom build OpenSSL library)

Sandra Schreiner sasc0041 at stud.hs-kl.de
Mon Feb 22 07:11:02 UTC 2016

>>I suggest you use the version script from the package you're
>>trying to replace.

Hello Kurt,

I'm not sure if I understand you right.
Do you mean the version "patch" I already found?:

>>I also saw this thread http://openssl.6102.n7.nabble.com/version-script-td63374.html which mentions there is a >>version script patch for debian and ubuntu in order to get rid of this warnings.
>>Unfortunately now I'm confused, because I'm not very familar with building own librarys and linux distributions in >>general.

Do I have to install this patch on every device where my application will run? Would it be possible to integrate this patch in the library already during the build process ? How could this be achieved? Or is there something else I could use instead of the patch?

Best regards,
Sandra