[openssl-users] Helps needed regarding the error "fingerprint does not match:fips.c:232:"

security veteran security.veteran at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 01:11:12 UTC 2016

Hi Steve,

Thanks. Yes I first built it using the standard way (./config fips shared)
and it went fine.
It's just when I switched to using the debian/ ubuntu build script (which
generated a slightly different Makefile compared to the standard one).

Not sure what could cause this problem.

I also ran the "fips_algvs fips_test_suite post" test and it went fine.

What could be causing this error?

Thanks and I truly appreciate your helps.

Rich