[openssl-users] [Question] What are the current secure Configure Parameter?

Oliver Niebuhr googleersatz at oliverniebuhr.de
Mon Mar 14 21:19:01 UTC 2016

Am 14.03.2016 um 21:43 schrieb Richard Moore:

> On 10 March 2016 at 04:42, Oliver Niebuhr <googleersatz at oliverniebuhr.de
> <mailto:googleersatz at oliverniebuhr.de>> wrote:
>
>     Hello.
>
>     I am using OpenSSL from within the Qt Project / QtWebEngine.
>
>     The Qt Wiki says, the following Parameters are minimum recommended:
>     no-ssl2 no-ssl3 no-idea no-mdc2 no-rc5
>

> ​Please could you provide a link since these options are a bit dubious,
> and don't match what I'd expect as the qtnetwork maintainer. I've looked
> on the wiki myself and I don't see them.
>
> Cheers
>
> Rich.

Evening.

The following Link
https://wiki.qt.io/Compiling_OpenSSL_with_MinGW

(relatively outdated)
under Section "How to Build" mentions not the no-ssl$ stuff.

But there was another Link which I can not find anymore - the last time
I saw it, was around late of Summer 2015. It most likely got deleted
during one of the "Wiki Cleanup Weeks".

It was definitely not from the Nokia times and it was from a Digia
Member - sorry my schizophrenic Brain is bad with Names.

Greetings
Oliver