[openssl-users] good riddance to PayPal

Tucker Moreau master at 8bitrebellion.net
Fri May 13 14:35:13 UTC 2016

Hey,

Have you considered reaching out to a group like Software in the
Public Interest and accepting donations through them? It's how Debian,
Arch, and several others take donations exactly so they don't have to
deal with the trouble of banks that you're going through now.
Admittedly, it sounds somewhat worrying that OpenSSL itself wouldn't
hold the funds directly this way, but I suppose it's better than
having the funds indefinitely locked in PayPal or not being able to
take donations at all.