[openssl-users] Unable to run Configure for msys/mingw

Matt Caswell matt at openssl.org
Sat May 28 18:17:18 UTC 2016

On 28/05/16 10:45, 杨岑 wrote:
> No, it's not normal.
>
> I copied the exact output, no truncation. There should be a huge amount
> of lines before "Configured for mingw".

Well, you explicitly suppressed the symlink creation (using no-symlinks)
which does normally generate a lot of output during Configure. That
option should generally not be used unless you know what it does. If the
symlinks are already present that you can get away with using the option
and you will get the shorter Configure output that you are seeing.

Matt