[openssl-users] OpenSSL s_client default certificates bug

Jeffrey Walton noloader at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 20:12:29 UTC 2016

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 3:03 PM, Benjamin Flynn
<Benjamin.Flynn at bigfishgames.com> wrote:
> Ok, will switch back. I was grasping at straws. =) But as I noted in my
> email to the list, the error was mine, when I upgraded I built from source
> instead of the apt-get install and it used a different directory without
> my noticing.

It may not be over, though.

Distros can tune the location and behavior. I seem to recall Debian,
Ubuntu and Fedora each acted a bit differently from one another.

I had a test script to see how a command error'd so I knew what to
expect. I can't find it at the moment.

Jeff