[openssl-users] Msys doesn't handle forward slashes in makefile

Fiodar Stryzhniou fedor_qd at mail.ru
Mon Nov 28 10:44:33 UTC 2016

Hi! I use Configure under Msys with crosscompiler arm-none-symbianelf. I edit accordingly Configure script of course. When I run make it prints "_some string_ path not found". I found this string and replace forward slashes to backslashes. I got same error for another string.
I try "ls path2 file" from error message and got error "not found error". I change slashes and vise versa.
 How can tell configure to generate makefile with backslashes? May be another solutions exists?
Fiodar Stryzhniou