[openssl-users] OpenSSL used in our network engine (SLikeNet)

Stefan Hett luke1410 at slikesoft.com
Sun Aug 13 23:23:52 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'd just like to quickly reach out to let you know that we released a new (open source) network engine in which we also utilize the OpenSSL library and want to thank you for the work you put into OpenSSL.

Obviously OpenSSL is used as as the backbone to provide any kind of network encryption in the network engine.

In order to not have this acknowledgement mail be misinterpreted as an advertisement mail from our side, I refrained from adding links to the project pages. If you are interested in the project, feel free to send me a mail and I'll give you the links to the project pages.

Please note that I'll likely unsubscribe from the mailing list in about a week from now. In case you decide to reply to this message later than that, I'd appreciate to be CCed directly.

--
Regards,
Stefan Hett, CEO SLikeSoft

SLikeSoft UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Dresdener Str. 8, 52068 Aachen, Germany
Tel: +49 157 74050303
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Hett, Handelsregister Aachen HRB 20706