[openssl-users] VS2017 15.5 hangs indefinitely with Blake2b.c

Oliver Niebuhr googleersatz at oliverniebuhr.de
Wed Dec 6 13:43:12 UTC 2017

Hi.

Like mentioned below, I updated the VS 2017 Compiler to 14.12 - but it
also happens with 14.11.

Problem is: There is No Error Message of any kind - CL.exe keeps running
(well more or less) indefinitely. It simply stops working.

It really seems like a Compiler Bug. But I am too OpenSSL noobish to be
able to tell what the Problem is from my end.

I will create a BR on Github.

Thanks!
Oliver