[openssl-users] How to form a proper hash after writing somethinginto SSL handshake.

Marty G martygalyean at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 14:00:00 UTC 2017

For the same reason one doesn't wear a halloween costume to a technical
meeting, Comic Sans is looked down upon when used outside comics and
day-care centers.  It is considered a snub to use it in non-trivial
settings.

Much as lifting up your middle finger has no inherent meaning per se,
but once one realizes that it definitely has meaning to others and one
lifts one's middle finger to others anyway, it can only be assumed that
one has intended to send the message others have assigned to it.  So,
for whatever vague societal reasons, comic sans has become equivalent to
wearing a speedo to a formal wedding, giggling hysterically during one's
performance review, or skipping around the track in a tu-tu and
clownface during the 440 meter track event at the Olympics.  Those are
the breaks!  Sorry for your loss of a connotation free comic sans.  I
feel your pain.  Herd dynamics can be brutal and bleak.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/comic-sans
"...While adequate for certain industry sectors like childcare and
entertainment, its usage in business or professional settings has been
criticized by many aesthetic-conscious Internet users, who say Comic
Sans conveys silliness and irreverence that is hardly suitable for
serious matters....: