[openssl-users] How to form a proper hash after writing somethinginto SSL handshake.

Viktor Dukhovni openssl-users at dukhovni.org
Fri Dec 29 18:04:26 UTC 2017

> On Dec 29, 2017, at 12:34 PM, Richard Levitte <levitte at openssl.org> wrote:
>
> Marty, you might want to consider that the values of western society
> are hardly universal.  Comic Sans isn't as badly seen everywhere, and
> there's no reason why western society biases should trump any other.

My issue with the post was that it was just too difficult to read,
largely as a result of the font.  So I just deleted it and moved on.
So this has little to do with Western vs. non-Western values.  Written
communication is most clear when the fonts don't get in the way of the
content.  Decorative fonts are for party announcements and the like,
usually in large print on physical posters.

--
	Viktor.