[openssl-users] How to form a proper hash after writing somethinginto SSL handshake.

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Fri Dec 29 17:34:14 UTC 2017

Marty, you might want to consider that the values of western society
are hardly universal.  Comic Sans isn't as badly seen everywhere, and
there's no reason why western society biases should trump any other.

Also, I'd like to remind everyone that we have a code of conduct,
https://www.openssl.org/community/conduct.html

Cordially,
Richard